Wednesday 30 April 2014

music video evaluation.


Music videos evaluation.

My music video is the song I Don’t Care by Icona-Pop. The brief for my music video was to make a video for the ages 12 and above also to go to different places that almost everyone goes too and places where teenagers would hang out if they weren’t at school, for young people who don’t like school or want to get out of school and also daydream whiles in school. In the video I was the camera women and I recorded most of the video but the rest of the video I couldn’t make it and someone else had to record the rest of the video, I also did the props also did a mood board. The kinds of background work we did was mostly research on other music videos that was connected to mine and movies that related to the same target audience as mine…. So like movies like “Spring Breakers”

 

My music genre is pop but also has a new kind of music vibe to it. We decided to including our production……… the scene that influenced me the most was the scene when Tasnim, Niamh & Brooke was in Brooke’s house and was dancing on her bed and sing in their pjs this influenced me the most because this shows what teenage girls are really into the kind of stuff they really like to do also another scene that I really liked from our video was the scene when were outside recording and dancing and Tasnim&Niamh was standing out each side of Brooke was they were just dancing and other children came over because they saw us recording our videos and joined in and that is also what our videos about showing how everyone no matter what race gender or colour you are your still welcome in our community. In my video I helped plan the places where we would film the video and also helped where the camera angels would be and when they would be like that. Most of the filming that I helped with came out alright and was really clear also we didn’t need to record it over and over again we only needed to record it at least 3 times the most but the others that I wasn’t there for also came out really good every clear and the camera angels was the same . Well I could have improved my group by me coming in and helping them record when they needed me to come in on the weekend and holidays as well but also we could have agreed a little bit more about where and when we wanted to film. Sometimes we did argue but we also tried to work together as a team to get the music video finished. At first when we started editing we started off with not knowing how to edit the video but also Brooke knew how to use the editing soft wear because she’s used it before for other things but on the apply macs we used it had other classes videos from where they made their videos and it was still on the macs so we had to work around the other classes work on the macs. Now that our video is finished  I was shear it on youtube because that were everyone goesthe most to look for songs they like and all they need to doo is type in Icona-Pop I Don't Care and our video will come up with all of the other videos that have been uploaded on to Youtube with the name Icona-Pop I Don't Care. I made this video for and to show what its like to be a teenager and what its like to live the way we do and how people see us isnt really how me are. this show exacually what my target audience is about and what kind of stuff they like. the overall view of my music video was that my music video i wasnt really invovled in helping alot but when i did help i tried to put 100% of everything i had into helping my group. to be honest our group worked well together because we were all friend and we saw each other outside of school anyways so it doesnt really matter soo we where meeting to chill anyways so we just brang the camera along and made it into a video. my favourite part of the music video was when Brooke,Tasnim&Niamh was dancing on the wall and other people from our school joined into the recording of the music video because it shows that people want to be a part of our video and also want to help us get a higher grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment